4/17/2006


One more sleep before we blast off to Mexico, and San Miguel de Allende, at 6:00am tommorrow. Nancy was very relieved that I arrived home from Kenduskeag Race undamaged as in some past years. She would have killed me if I got hurt. It's mid afternoon and we are sitting around with packed bags waiting to go to bed.

Packing went really well--we are going away for 4 weeks and we have no checked luggage--I have a 30L day pack and Nancy has her, new last year, techie case with wheels, that just fits in the test ring. For any purchases I have an old navy duffle bag stuffed in my pack that will be checked coming home.........maybe.

Adios

3 Comments:

At 4/17/2006 3:18 p.m., Blogger bcmurphy said...

Hey!

Have a great time. Drink lots of cerveza, get in lots of siesta and ride on some local chicken buses

Keep this thing up-to-date

Bruce

 
At 4/18/2006 8:19 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

What a great idea! We (Josh and I) will be checking your blog regularly. Can't wait to hear of your travels and see pictures.

XO
Beth :)

 
At 4/18/2006 9:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've checked this site about 20 times today looking for an update. I know it's the day of your departure; I'm just so used to you checking your e.mails every half hour!!

Lewis and Brucie are getting along famously.

~allison

 

Post a Comment

<< Home